Every application undergoes careful screening, with background and financial checks designed to keep your interests protected.
Our screening process includes thorough background and credit checks on each potential tenant to assess the likelihood the tenant will fulfill the terms of the lease and responsibly care for your rental property.
We have found that an effective tenant screening process will answer four critical questions to determine whether an applicant is the right tenant for a property.
- Government Issued Identification
- Social Security Number Verification
- Credit Score
- Previous Address Tenant History
- Public Records Search
- National Eviction Search
- Pre-screening Income Qualification
- Income Verification
- Employment Verification
- Previous Landlord Verification
- National Criminal Search*
- National Sex Offender Search
- International Terrorism Database Search
All applications are processed without regard to the race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status or national origin of the applicant and follow Fair Housing Guidelines.
*Criminal checks only look into convictions.