$2,000 PET GUARANTEE
PMI will pay for any damages exceeding the security deposit caused by an approved animal up to $2,000.
HOW IT WORKS
Most property owners are unaware that there are benefits of having a pet-friendly property and that their real estate investment can become more valuable when tenants are permitted to bring pets.
- More high-quality applicants - Over 70% of renters are pet owners. Opening up your rental to the majority of the market significantly raises the number of applicants for a property.
- Longer occupancy period - Renters with pets have longer tenancy periods which means less turnover and few related owner expenses.
- Happier Tenants - Studies have shown that owning a pet can improve happiness, well-being, and health.
- Increased rental rates - A property that allows tenants to bring their pets rents at a higher cost. Not only does making your property pet-friendly increase the profitability of your investment but you will likely end up with happier tenant overall which makes life better for everyone.
Still worried about allowing pets at your property? Let’s talk about our pet screening and approval process and our $2,000 Pet Guarantee and that protects you from destructive animals.
- We guarantee our owners up to $2,000 in damage protection for any pet damage beyond what the security deposit covers.
- The pet owner must be a tenant that signed a lease with us and that we moved into the rental property with a PMI Management Agreement that included Pet Protection.
- We allow a maximum of two (2) pets neither of which can be on the restricted breed list.
- We screen each pet and charge a reasonable pet rent to the tenant.
What We Do As Your Indianapolis Property Manager
We do more than just collect rent
We work to quickly find the right tenant for your home and use our proven marketing methods to attract high-quality applicants.
Every application undergoes careful screening, with background and financial checks designed to keep your interests protected.
Getting your rent payment on time shouldn't be a guessing game. We handle all billing and get your money to you on time.
We know how to keep your property in optimal condition. We handle all maintenance requests and coordinate repairs for you.
We provide full visibility and monthly reports for your property. Access your account any time through the 24/7 Online Owner Portal.
Our regular in-person inspections allow us to identify potential problems in advance & keep your home healthy.
If a tenant relationship ever takes a turn for the worse, we can process the eviction for you & minimize its impact on your bottom line.
We monitor the laws and insurance regulations that impact your home & work to ensure that your property is legally compliant.
For owners of second homes who want the security of knowing their home is being watched and cared for while they are away.